Re: [CODE]The Mayor special

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 06/09/99

The original has index set to 0 only for time_info.hours == 6 and 20. Your
change sets it to zero regardless of the time, provided that move is false.
I haven't looked at the surrounding code, but this may break the intentions
of the routine.

As for the "saving a line" and saving time issue... if the move setting is
such that index=0 is correct for any value of time_info.hours, then your
change is better programming because it eliminates unnecessary redundancy.
No time would be saved however, since the setting would get done at one
point or the other.