Query Ansi

From: Brian Williams (BDoggGBBH@aol.com)
Date: 06/11/99

I hand-patched the query ansi diff, and I got it to work how I want it and
all, before the ident call and everything, but I found a bug which I can't
find the fix.  When I turn on color, lose link, and come back choosing no for
ansi, I still have color turned on when I log on to the mud, same if I have
color turned off and lose link, if I come back and select yes, color will
still be turned off.  It's basically right from the patch, I just had to
modify a few things which are irrelevant.  If anyone else has had this
problem and found a fix, I would appreciate if they could let me know.
Thanks.

B-Dogg