NEWBIE OLC QUESTION

From: the Huntress (rita.pin@yale.edu)
Date: 06/16/99

Hey all, searched the archives and I didn't turn up much on this silly
question...

Which file would I tinker with in order to add a skill/spell to a
guildmaster's repertoire?  I've created a fun 'call familiar' spell that
works beautifully, but the poor playtesters can't try it out b/c I can't
figure out which file to fiddle with.  I've tried searching the various
gedit and guild files, but still can't find it.

Any help will be appreciated.  circle 3.0 pl11, oasis olc... um, can't
find the version number.  old, very old.

Thanks!

Vin

          "Why beseech the gods when the angels stand before you?"

                             - Russian proverb