Re: [OFF-TOPIC]

From: Mark Vanness Jr. (junior57@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/17/99

Personally, I feel as some of the others do on this subject.  I think
CircleMUD should be written in C.  However, I think adding new
features like ASCII PFiles, is a waste.  Some people argue binary
is better, and that they like binary better!

Some people, as we have seen with some new code released
earlier don't like classes!  If they don't like classes I am sure they
wouldnt want races either!

The idea of adding more stuff to take out is a pain to some people.
Improving the code to work better, is not the same as improving
the code so a novice coder doesnt have to do so much.

Your right though, having an incomplete OLC doesnt make sense...

As always the final decision is up to Jeremy.

Mark W. Vanness Jr.
Funcity - Technical Support
Junior57 Productions - President

Funcity - http://www.funcity.org