Re: OFF-TOPIC: Anyone using Geocities to post their code...

From: Brian (brian@imi-bottling.com)
Date: 07/01/99

For those that still care about this off-topic thread, here's an interesting
link for you:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2286692,00.html

It's basically a news story about how Yahoo is changing their Terms of
Service after everybody went nuts about the new wording on the Geocities
site.  Some threatened to boycott Geocities/Yahoo altogether.

Anyways... I haven't read what the new Terms of Service are, but thought
this might be of interest to some... :)

 - brian