Re: ANSI Maps

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@alphalink.com.au)
Date: 07/01/99

>Hello, I was wondering if I wanted to print ANSI maps up on wilderness
>locations would I have to get a patch for ANSI of some type or could I just
>do that right away?  Thanks :)

Well, colour comes with CircleMUD, so you don't really need an 'ANSI' patch.
However, most auto-generated maps are called ASCII maps. ASCII being
different to ANSI. Anyway, if you want colour in your maps, it shouldn't be
a problem, as Circle comes with colour codes. Now as to *how* to create
ascii maps, check the circle archives - I seem to remember a few lengthy
conversations regarding this topic.

Hope this helps.

- Andrew

---