CircleMUD Page for Windows And Offline Editor

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@canada.com)
Date: 07/11/99

Well..., the time has finally come for me to get a CableModem, and so =
all of the WWW pages and files that are currently hosted by my ISP have =
to move. =20

Would everyone please update their bookmarks and WWW page links =
accordingly.

Shirak's CircleMUD Page for Windows (was www.connect.ab.ca/~rbmstrk) is =
now at http://209.35.126.43
ShadowSoft CircleMUD World Editor's WWW page is now at =
http://209.35.126.43/MudEditor

My e-mail address is no longer shirak@connect.ab.ca, but =
shirak@canada.com

And if anyone with a DNS server would like to donate a name for my IP, =
please contact me.

Rob.
PS. Some parts of the WWW page do not currently work, as the new server =
doesn't like my perl scripts.  I'm working on it.
G:  "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in
     the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
  Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4