Spell Memorization and Delayed Events

From: Chuck Carson (ccarson@phi.org)
Date: 07/20/99

I have a spell mem system that is working with the
following exceptions:

-memorization is instantaneous
-casting is instantaneous

I want to implement a time system that can be
based on level, stats, etc... Thus a 20th level
mage will only take x amount of time to cast
magic missile while a 2nd level mage will take
longer. Things of this nature.

I noticed the DG code on the site. Will this code
point me in the right direction or is there anything
else I can use as a starting point? I would like to
hear some suggestions from people that have done
this.

-Thanks
CC