Server

From: Brian Williams (BDoggGBBH@aol.com)
Date: 07/27/99

Hello, I am in search of a server to player-test my MUD.  It's been under
development for some time, and it's in dire need to players to bug test.  I'm
not in any need to run it fully yet, so I'm not going to throw away the money
to pay for a MUD host, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find
a free server with just enough space for the binary and the lib directory
that would allow me to run the MUD with a maximum of about 30 players...
Thanks