Re: CODE: attributes in text... "Aug 3, 1999 10:16:26 am"

From: Thomas Henke (ghost@warstein.owl.de)
Date: 08/03/99

Hello,

> Ok,this should be an easy one for ye folks..
>
> i need to convert the numbers on a stat to text..like 1 == "bad"
>
> how do i add it the simplest way? :)

Just add an array of characters for the 'text' - meaning. Like
this :
----

const char *attribut[] =
(
"worse",
"bad",
"okay",
"well",
"very good"
)

-----

Then just add it into your sentence like this:

sprintf(line, "You'r constituion is %s.", attribute[GET_CON(ch)]);

----

It is just like how to do it, i can not promise that the example above is
working. I just wrote it out of my busy head ;)

--
---
MfG... Thomas Henke