A better last.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 08/03/99

        I grew weary of the single entry last code, so I wrote up a patch
which bascially makes last work more like a standard 'last' command (ie,
unix-like).  It's decently space conservertive - at least, ought to take
less space than syslog messages regarding login/logout/disconnect/etc.

        You may find it, when our working 24-hours-around-the-clock
circlemud.org staff moves it from the incoming dir to some place more
conspicious.  The file names are last.patch and last.README.  Should plug
right into what ever version of circle you have, and doesn't change the
pfile, so you're all right.

                Readme of course, for more details.

                                                        PjD