Re: Ad -- Coders wanted

From: Galed Friedmann (galed@softhome.net)
Date: 08/03/99

Hello,
I'm interested to be a builder on your MUD, i have alot of ideas and i
implemented my own MUD  some weeks ago, but it got closed because i didnt
pay my last bill. I know alot of kinds of OLCs like Obuild, Oasis, and the
DIKU OLC and some more tiny OLCs.

Please let me know if you think i can help.

Galed Friedmann.