Re: CODE: VC6.0

From: Steven (rais69@gaston.net)
Date: 08/03/99

-----
c:\my documents\projects\circle\circle\util\purgeplay.c(8) :
 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'conf.h': No
such file or directory
-----

Okay, I got rid of the /Yu for precomiled header files,
now I get this, but conf.h is there, it's even included
in the file list in FileView.  I even tried to give it the
path to it, and it still comes up with the same error.

As well as a few of these warnings, which I can deal
with:

-----
c:\my documents\projects\circle\circle\act.movement.c(349) :
warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'long ' to 'short ',
 possible loss of data
-----

Thanks ahead of time,
*DM*