Re: DG Scripts

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/05/99

There isn't a current (pl7a) patch without Oasis, and the current
pl7a patch includes Oasis 1.6. The final Oasis 2.0 may have the
DG OLC incorporated into it, causing a release of DG without any
specific OLC support.

The last time a DG package was released without any OLC was
pl5a. The various packages are at
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts