Re: [LIB] Gnome Village

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 08/14/99

On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, Carlos Felicio wrote:

> Well guys, i didnt read the FAQ yet, but im trying to find this zone more
> than of 1 week. i visited all pages listed in yahoo, altavista, and found
> nothing. If anyone have this zone and want to share with me, please send
> it by email to cfelicio@bestway.com.br

Why not read the FAQ?  It answers just about every question a newcomer to
CircleMUD might have, or points to other sources of information where your
question has probably been asked and answered many times before.  If you
don't want to take the time to read the documentation that everyone else
does, why should we spend our time helping you?

As far as the "Gnome Village" goes, why not just build it yourself?  That
is, after all, what running your own mud is all about...

> I have nothing to offer, just my gratitude.

I hope that's not true, because gratitude will only get you about 1000th of
the way towards an original mud.

--

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000