Mud University

From: Richard Jolitz (rich@outposttrader.com)
Date: 08/15/99

Greetings All...

A few months ago, I posted an idea about a mud where interested persons
could come to learn to build and learn the basics in a mud for that
specific purpose.  The response I got was all positive and I"ve been
working towards getting something going.

In the next week, I will be setting up the mud and working on getting it
ready.  I plan, at this time, to use Smaug 1.4a.

I just wanted to post again on this to let everyone know that it is not a
dead idea, just took me a bit to get the time to start it!  I appreciate
all input I have received, and the followup emails as well.  I'm sorry I
didn't get you all answered.

I will be looking for 1 Coder, 1 Help File person, and a few Builders.
I'll be looking for experience as these folks will be the team that gets
this off the ground and running.  The Coding will not be that intensive as
I only have a small list of modifications I want done at this point.

I'll post when things are open and setup.  If you think you'd be interested
in helping on the initial team, please email me at rich@outposttrader.com
for details.

Thanks!!

7.5 cents per minute Long Distance: http://ld.net/7.5/outposttrade
14.9 cent per minute Calling Card: http://ld.net/roadtel/?outposttrade
Family Friendly ISP - Filters Porn/Hate : http://i4f.com/sales.cgi/311rj9805
Great Gifts: http://outposttrader.com/
Titanic Collectibles - Endorsed by Harland & Wolff:
http://outposttrader.com/titanic/