Re: [CODE][NEWBIE]: some more syserrors

From: Krylon (mattg@skyhigh.com)
Date: 08/20/99

> Sounds like a pointer isn't being advanced through a list so that it adds
> one item 20 times instead of 20 itesm 1 time.  Um, check Crash_* functions
> is all I can recommend without code.

Well its crashing at this point in handler.c :

struct obj_data *unequip_char(struct char_data * ch, int pos)
{
  int j;
  struct obj_data *obj;

  if ((pos < 0 || pos >= NUM_WEARS) || GET_EQ(ch, pos) == NULL) {
    core_dump();        <--------- Here (line 554)
    return (NULL);
  }

I've noticed that the autoeq error doesn't always crash the mud, I've seen
the errors without the crash. But when it
does, this is where.