Re: Mailing List Archive

From: Rich Allen (rico@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/21/99

> From: Circle Discussion List [mailto:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca]On Behalf Of
Alex

> If you'd *Bothered* to take the time to read *any* of the mail that
> you were sent when you signed onto the list, or even bothered to read
> the FAQ that is mentioned in *every* single message on the mailing list,
> (in the little box right at the bottom), then you wouldn't need to ask
> such stupid questions.
>
> >      | Ensure that you have read the CircleMUD Mailing List FAQ:  |
> >      |  http://qsilver.queensu.ca/~fletchra/Circle/list-faq.html  |

        Hey, Alex, chill out bud!  He said he wasn't _able_ to check the archive,
and you know what?  I can't either!  The link you so lovingly pointed out
above, the very same one posted at the bottom of each and every one of these
messages, IS DOWN!!!  At least when I click on the link the name is resolved
into an IP address and then times out.  The server is not responding, so
guess what, I am unable to view the archives either.  Wanna spout your
good-will at me now too? <smile>
        Maybe providing a few alternate links would have been a better reply, hmm?
The original poster can try some of these sites until the mailing list page
comes back from the dead:

        http://www.circlemud.org                - Homepage of CircleMUD
        http://developer.circlemud.org  - Lots of good circle code advice

Rich Allen