Re: [NEWBIE] Can't configure...

From: Miguel Chavez Gamboa (mich_ix@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/28/99

hello again, thanks for your time.

Firstly, Im not porting it, Im trying to run a clean copy. I downloaded it
running Windows98 and then copied it to the linux partition from the W98
partition.

I tried to run ./configure with mud account, and the result is the same; i
examine the config.log and it seems that the file "crt1.o" is missing; the
linker reports it. (usr/bin/ld). I tried to make another little program and
tried to compile it, and the problem is the same, cant find the file
"crt1.o".

Is the Linux installation wrong?...