Re: Bpl16, Oasis 2.0 and DG scripts

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 11/24/99

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Cris Jacobin wrote:

>>Is there something I am missing?
>>
>>Oasis 2.1?

He meant 2.0.1 instead of 2.1.

>http://moving.m-l.org/~greerga/oasis2/OasisOLCv2.0.1.pre

That's my desktop box on a modem by the way (hence 'moving') so if you
can't connect at any particular time of the day, don't be suprised, just
try back later.  As soon as I have fixed the problems I know of
(http://moving.m-l.org/~greerga/oasis2/oasis2-bug[1234]), I'll put it
somewhere more accessible.

>Not sure if there is anything more recent in his working dir, but as I
>said previously these small changes have helped sedit's stability.

I didn't expect it to be that noticeable of a change (nor did I test the
second half of the patch extensively), but you can get the above mentioned
files (5) from ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/greerga/ temporarily.

--
George Greer            | The OasisOLC Maintenance Effort
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/OasisOLC/

[pseudo-random .sig script strikes again, heh]