Re: Stock bug?

From: Chris Gilbert (chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 12/09/99

Del wrote:
> String too long - Truncated.
> ] /s
> String too long.  Last line skipped.

I don't thinks that's the stock editor, stock editor doesn't use /s, I
think it's the improved editor.

I believe the best thing to do is to probably grab the improved editor,
either on it's own or out of oasis 2.0, should be able to hand patch it
in.  I know that the string_add routine is bound to be the place it's
crashing.  I know the one in oasis 2.0 works most of the time, it was
given a lot of inspection by lots of ppl.

Chris