WebRing Pruning

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/14/99

>++ Members may no longer be receiving e-mail at the designated address.
>++ They may no longer want to be in the Ring and may have removed their
>HTMLfragments altogether.
>++ They may have misspelled the URL in the HTMLfragment
>++ They may have an invalid RingID or no RingID in the HTMLfragment
>
>The following sites in the circlemud are invalid.
>
>33 23 14 13 12 44 57 47 1 54 51 42 58 49 56 50 48 3 19 20 21 25 27 28
>30 32 39 40 53

All of the above sites (except 53) have been removed from the WebRing for
any of the above four reasons.  I mailed #53 since the probelm wasn't
severe.

You had over four month notice via this list (repeatedly) and once in
August via e-mail on a list generated by WebRing.  So if you were removed,
your entry was out of date somehow.

--
George Greer            | The Ceramic Mouse & Snippets
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/