[CODE] Crashing when adding...

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/15/99

> Ok... I've attached the core-file I get when it crashes.
I would just like to make a comment... *NEVER* send fucking binary
files to the list, *NEVER* dream of sending core dumps to the list.

There is enough information available out there to help you decipher
core dumps.

Do an archive search on 'gdb' and 'core dump'.  Look in the FAQ (you
should have done this first).  Use 'strings'.

DO *NOT* SEND CORE DUMPS TO THE MAILING LIST.

That is all.

Ae.