Re: Underwater Drowning

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 12/20/99

Only thing I could think to do was to put in the do_say (or what ever else
you wish to keep them from doing) a line like

if(SECT(ch->in_room) == SECT_UNDERWATER ){
  send_to_char("Huh?!?",ch);
  return;
}
then in the point_update() add
 if(SECT(i->in_room) == SECT_UNDERWATER )
  if(damage(i, i, 2/*make this how much damage you want them to take*/,
TYPE_SUFFERING) == -1)
   continue;