Re: Linkload Snippet Question

From: Zeavon Calatin (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 12/21/99

> Does anybody know what purpose the linkload snippet serves?
> I think it
> would be great if you could linkload a player, modify the player, then
> unload them but when I use the Linkload code from ceramic
> mouse after i
> modify the player and purge them, when they come into the
> game my changes
> aren't there.

Never seen the LinkLoad thingy you're talking about, but I can tell you for
sure that the changes are not being made in the playerfile. I'm not sure why
you even need the LinkLoad thing when you can do 'set file XX var value'

Anyway... If you stick with this LinkLoad thingy, make sure that it saves
your changes in the playerfile as well as in the fake-linked character.

--
Zeavon Calatin, Spear of Insanity
http://spear.kilnar.com/    telnet://spear.kilnar.com:1066