Re: MUD Sound Protocol.

From: Jesper Andersen (knight@stofanet.dk)
Date: 12/23/99

Chris Field wrote:

> Actually, I personally have not seen any unix clients which support the mud
> sound protocol.  From what I have seen it is a windows only thing.  Why not
> expand the mud protocol for the specific application?
tintin++ has a patch out which enables support for msp, allthough I have
only seen it, not tested it as IMHO the MSP protocol is to .. hmm ..
"teenager" code.

> --
> If a man has talent and cannot use it, he has failed.
>                 -- Thomas Wolfe

/Jesper Andersen
George: What should we do if we step on a land-mine?
Blackadder: Well George, standard procedure is to jump 200 ft. up
            in the air and scatter yourself over a large area!