[OASIS OLC]Um.. I think I did something BAD!

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 12/26/99

Okay here's the deal..  For some reason when I enter the command in the
game:
oedit save <zone number>
It tells me the zone saves but then if I shutdown the MUD (or reboot) it
doesn't recognize then changes I made.

Example:
Made an object #1299
when it prompted if I wanted to save internally I said yes.
Then I typed olc:
It said object file 12 needs saved
I type in the above command.
Shutdown then MUD (or reboot)
If I try to load 1299 it says it doesn't exist.  Then if I oedit it again
it an unfinished object.

I can't include any code since there are no errors or warnings.

Thanx,
Brian