Login?

From: J P (JoeP401@email.msn.com)
Date: 12/29/99

I have circle 3.0 bpl 16 and when somone tries to create a character they
hae to go throguh the sex selection process (duh!) and when they do it pops
up liek this:

select your sex (m/f): that is not an option
select your sex (m/f): that is not an option
select your sex (m/f):

then finally they can enter this in

when the character is created (and theyve logged off then log back in)
the menu pops up:

The Never World
(0) Leave This Place.\
(1) Enter.
(2) Enter A Description.
(3) Read The Story.
(4) Change Your Password.
(5) Delete This character.

 Choose Your Destiny: That is not an option

The Never World
(0) Leave This Place.
(1) Enter.
(2) Enter A Description.
(3) Read The Story.
(4) Change Your Password.
(5) Delete This character.

Choose Your Destiny:

then the person can select an option. I havent screwed around with any of
the nanny code, but I have messed witht he config.c file and I have made
some addons (check for PK by a higher (or lower) level, check to see if we
should mark somone for PK if theyre in a ROOM_BATTLE_ARENA) everything works
fine and tis not a problem, its just annoying any suggestions?

-Jason