Re: Repeating prompts in zMUD

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/29/99

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, J P wrote:

>has anyone else noticed that all these telnet problems can be traced back to
>Microsoft?

I submitted the bug report to zMUD[1] so maybe it'll be fixed.

As for Microsoft, I find it odd you post from MSN.COM, but won't comment
otherwise. :)

--
George Greer            | Sammy's Code - OBuild
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://users.ticnet.com/samedi/code.html

[1] - The Zuggsoft site appears to eventually learn not to send netbios-ns
      packets as the site worked after the 8th try.