Re: Server 08:11:50 PST

From: James Newman (ShadowAcid@webtv.net)
Date: 12/31/99

Well Actually I have found many FREE servers before,  only one realy
worked out for me. But I gave the MUD awayit was already a good size,
but I decided I liked Circle better. The Admin pos. was not a BRIBE, but
if I had a server and space to let somebody host a MUD I would want to
know what MUD was on m server.

Ohh any "If you can afford a computer with internet access" Actually my
friends who are helping make the MUD, lend me their Comp. and its their
Parents, and If poeple would be more observent they would see that I am
at the moment using WebTV. Not only that but it is the cheapest one you
can get at only $59.

Now wile you all will excuse me I'm going to go look for more resources
for my LRP game and paper-n-dice version. Those aren't MUDs by the way.

"IF YOU CHOOSE TO TEST THE DEPTH OF THE STREAM, DON'T USE BOTH FEET!"