Re: Repeating prompts

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/02/00

No one ever said anything about ignoring the real problem.
The real problem has been addressed. The issue here is CircleMUD
code itself.
A solution to a problem has been suggested. The problem being
a workaround until (NOTE: This may or may not everhappen) the
clients conform.
It is not difficult to leave a few lines in under a #if
and allow the coder to decide if he/she wishes to use the
standard or use the code that works with the clients.
(almost like making the code for windows, unix, mac, amiga, etc..)

Making all new coders (or most) have to go out and fix thier
code by finding an older version of CircleMUD to make thier
mud work better for the players, is IMO idiotic.