Re: Just another dumb newbie question

From: Zeavon Calatin (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 01/02/00

> I was just wondering how i could make it possable to have more zones then
> the standard 326 any help would be appreciated.

You need to bump vnums for mobiles, objects, rooms and shops from an int to
a long. This will force you to convert/erase your playerfile. You will also
need to make sure that every function that touches the vnums of those things
have their code converted from int to long as well or else you'll end up
with problems.

PS: Stop sending HTML formatted emails to the list.

--
Zeavon Calatin, Spear of Insanity
http://spear.kilnar.com/    telnet://spear.kilnar.com:1066