Re: humm another problem..

From: Peter Ajamian (pajamian@cheapsam.com)
Date: 01/03/00

> Tdz Computing wrote:

<snip>

> I keep getting this message.
> /circle/src/spec_procs.c:150: undefined reference to `spells'
> /circle/src/spec_procs.c:168: undefined reference to `spells'
> make[1]: *** [../bin/circle] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> BASH.EXE-2.01$
> I have checked all refererces to spells and they seem  to all be
> there.
> Any help on this would be nice, the compiler makes the .o but will not
> make the exe.

This means that spec_procs.c has an extern reference to a variable that
is not decalred in another file in this case the variable is spells,
which from the code you posted looks like it's a list of spell names.
Lists like these are normally (but not always) found in constants.c.  It
may be in there under a different name (in which case you will need to
change the name in your added code), or it may not be there at all (in
which case you'll have to add it).

Regards, Peter