saved.prefs error

From: Aaron Tan (aaronx2@pd.jaring.my)
Date: 01/10/00

Hi.
I've been having this problem. When i do something with npc's (mobs) there
will be some error about (((saved.item.prefs--> or so in the log etc like
after i buy something from a shopkeeper
it will have an error refrencing a line in act.comm.c in the do_tell
function. (the shopkeeper will tell you how much is the cost etc or if you
can't afford it). another example is when i get a mortal character to fight
a mob, there will be the error looking something simmilar to the one above
except i'll refrence fight.c where i have gont through too and can't seem to
get the problem. can someone help me out here?

BTW, i'm running Circle 3 Bpl 16 with DgScripts and OasisOlc2 (not patched
in, got the all-in-one file from the Circle FTP site. I'm running RedHat
Linux 6.0.

Thanks in advance!