Re: EQ saving

From: Peter Ajamian (pajamian@cheapsam.com)
Date: 01/10/00

Manafort wrote:

> Ok its really tiring having to enter the mud to find your eq in your
> inventory. how can i make it stay on the person?

Assuming you have bpl15 or 16 note the following in structs.h...

/*
 * If you want equipment to be automatically equipped to the same place
 * it was when players rented, set the define below to 1.  Please note
 * that this will require erasing or converting all of your rent files.
 * And of course, you have to recompile everything.  We need this
feature
 * for CircleMUD 3.0 to be complete but we refuse to break binary file
 * compatibility.
 */
#define USE_AUTOEQ      0       /* TRUE/FALSE aren't defined yet. */

if you have an earlier bpl then check out the autoeq patch available on
the FTP site.

Regards, Peter