Re: Newbie: Area coding

From: Adam G Dobrinin (norrinr@juno.com)
Date: 01/11/00

speaking of OLC.  I am using Circle 3.0 BPL 16 on a win98 machine and
cannot find OasisOLC anywhere, i tried some of the ones on
ftp.circlemud.org and even tried patching on my own but it don't work.  I
need the code to add to and remove from all the files necessary.
basically I need specific instructions for patching my circle version.
if anyone could help me please, i am desperate.

Sincerely
Adam Dobrinin
norrinr@juno.com