Re: Score error

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/13/00

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Lazarus DragonBlade wrote:

> any idea as to what could have caused this?

Either the #define for POS_STUNNED in structs.h has a random single quote
(') thrown in there or the error is higher-up in your score function.
Either go looking around up there for unmatched single quotes (a character
constant is 'x') or post the entire do_score() function.

Of course, I might be going insane.  I've been up for 27 hours now...

-dak