makefile help

From: Adam G Dobrinin (norrinr@juno.com)
Date: 01/16/00

Now I am getting some kind of Invalid argument error.  It still works
fine but I don't know what is wrong.

        gcc -o ../bin/circle  act.comm.o act.informative.o act.item.o
act.movement.o act
        .offensive.o act.other.o act.social.o act.wizard.o alias.o ban.o
boards.o castle
        .o class.o comm.o config.o constants.o db.o fight.o genmob.o genobj.o
genolc.o g
        enshp.o genwld.o genzon.o graph.o handler.o house.o improved-edit.o
interpreter.
        o limits.o magic.o mail.o medit.o mobact.o modify.o oasis.o objsave.o
oedit.o ol
        c.o random.o redit.o sedit.o shop.o spec_assign.o spec_procs.o
spell_parser.o sp
        ells.o tedit.o utils.o weather.o zedit.o
        make: *** wait: Invalid argument.  Stop.
        make utils
        make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
        (cd util; make all)
        gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-char-subscripts -DCIRCLE_UTIL  -I.. -o
../../bin/autowiz a
        utowiz.c
        autowiz.c: In function `write_wizlist':
        autowiz.c:175: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
        autowiz.c:195: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

Also can someone help me get rid of those autowiz.c warnings?  I am using
CircleMUD v3.0 BPL15 with OLC v2.0

Sincerely
Adam Dobrinin
norrinr@juno.com