Re: DG scripts

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@mindspring.com)
Date: 01/17/00

Sorry, I think I hit a key that sent my previous mail incomplete.

At 12:43 PM 1/17/00 -0500, you wrote:
>ok after patching in the code i got about umm 200 errors and warnings but
>about 50 are these wierd ones what do they mean ?
>
>C:\circle30bpl16\src\dg_olc.c(566) : error C2223: left of '->nr' must point
>to struct/union
>
>C:\circle30bpl16\src\dg_olc.c(367) : error C2223: left of '->trigger_type'
>must point to struct/union
>
>i didnt put the code since i have sooo many of them...

Since you included error messages that refer to lines 566 and 367 of file
dg_olc.c, it's be helpful to see those lines (and a few lines surrounding
each).

I looked at the "delivered" pl7a dg_olc.c file at those line numbers. Line 566
is a DG macro, line 367 is nothing specifically DG-related.

Without knowing more of your specific situation, my guess is that you've got
some header files mis-patched.