Re: Stacking Code

From: Ray Campbell (deadeye00@home.com)
Date: 01/17/00

Make sure that when using the stacking code with bpl16 that you change
all accurances of:

void list_obj_to_char(struct obj_data * list, struct char_data * ch, int
mode, bool show);

which is what the object stacking code uses, change the that to::

void list_obj_to_char(struct obj_data * list, struct char_data * ch, int
mode, int show);
                                                                               ^^^
which is what bpl16 uses.