about the Bpl16-Dg17a-Oasis2_0_tar.tar "patch"...

From: Peter Ajamian (pajamian@cheapsam.com)
Date: 01/20/00

I think that the following deserves mentioning about the afore-mentioned
"patch"...

1.  If you use it make sure and delete config.* from the main circle
directory (the directory with the autorun file in it) and run the
configure script, not doing so can cause problems if your system is not
exactly like the system that the "patch" was created on.

2.  It's not a patch folks, it's a full pre-patched source.

3.  If anyone actually wants a real patch then let me know, I already
created one by simply diffing this source with a stock circle bpl16.

Regards, Peter