[CODE] Preference bits

From: Nick Watson (pidarve@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/21/00

I have NO clue what is going on here.  In do_stat character, under PRF:,
I can have any number of bits set, but as soon as C2 is set, this whole
line disappears from stat.

sprintbit(PRF_FLAGS(k), preference_bits, buf2);
sprintf(buf, "PRF: %s\r\n", buf2);
send_to_char(buf, ch);

My char in constants.c is fine, the bits are fine in structs.h I've even
tried moving the PRF_COLOR_2 bit to a different bit, I'm not exceeding the
max number of bits for the var, its an unsigned long long, and I've tried
unsigned long too.  I have take the color out of that line, trying to
debug.  It is fine if C1 is there, but not C2.