Re: patching

From: Michael Huber (mhuber@excel.net)
Date: 01/21/00

Quoting from the archive:

I searched for "patch" at www.shareware.com, and it came back with:

gpatch2b.zip: GNU Patch 2.1 port to Win32

It came back with several locations to download it from. Here they are:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/prog/gpatch2b.zip
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/win95/prog/gpatch2b.zip
ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/micro/pc/simtelnet/win95/prog/gpatch2b.zip
ftp://ftp.lib.sonoma.edu/pub/simtelnet/win95/prog/gpatch2b.zip

There were about 50 other sites lited, but those 4 should do just fine. :)

Alex,
Maybe add this to the CirlceMUD FAQ? This certainly seems to be frequent.
John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke