Re: patching

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 01/21/00

thank you, and Mr. Huber for the replies. I downloaded winlinux2000 recently
and installed it. The only problem was that the resolution was off, and I
didn't know how to change it. All I could see was part of the login box when
I ran it, and that covered the whole screen. But I have gotten the ported
patch program Mr. Huber had posted about.
Thanks to everyone for the help. It is always good help.