[CODE]

From: Thorin (Thorin_Bhn@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/22/00

Hello, I've been on this list for quite a while now and never posted
anything. First of all i'm gonna say I'm not very good at coding... as a
matter of fact i'm awful. hehe. But anyway, i've been banging my head
against the wall trying to figure out how to add something to dgscripts so
that i can have things happen at a certain time...
i would like to be able to have something like this in a script:
if (%time% = 17:00)
say It's now time to close up shop. Goodnight.

or something like that.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx,

        Thorin