Practice Bug

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 01/24/00

Apparently no-one noticed this, but ... practice seems to
(after testing) have been broken with the changes (from the
Changelog) in bpl16. I have tested this with Bpl16Dg17aOasis2,
Bpl16, and Bpl15 (I think I tested 17 as well but I can't
remember for sure).

If you are at a place where you should be able to practice
something, it says you are already learned, even if practice
without an argument shows it as not being learned.

I'll be looking into this and more details will follow.

--StormeRider