Re: where do you live?

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 01/25/00

I personally live in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Anyone else around here? Also
do you use netmeeting ever Del. I have it and have it setup, but can never
find anyone else who has it. I got a video camera also. They are on sale at
best buy for $40 with a $10 mail in rebate.

Mac Manson - stabaho@hotmail.com - ICQ# 49355422
Tikkanen MUD (sword.grailhall.com 8000) - http://members.xoom.com/SDSDI
"One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator
was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had
to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe
by
laughing he would forget what he asked me."
     - Jack Handey

--->
--->What type of system are you trying to set it up on?
--->Do you have netmeeting and microphone?
--->
--->> Nathaniel White wrote:
--->>
--->> Does anyone live in or near Lexington, KY?
--->> I do better working with someone in person than through emails.
--->> I need help getting CircleMUD going but i cant quite comprehend
--->> everything
--->> from the emails
--->> maybe that will help me out
--->>