Re: [Circle][Oasis][Dumb but shot me later]Oasis to bpl17

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/29/00

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Brian Hartvigsen wrote:

>Is there any Oasis patch that works with bpl17?  I thought there was
>version 2.1 but the biggest I can find is version 1.7 (and that's in greerg
>ftp file)  Am I going crazy?

I haven't made a patch that is designed to work with bpl17.  You can try
the bpl15 patch in .../contrib/olc or the bpl16 patch in /pub/greerga.

I heard that the change to modify.c in bpl17 kills the improved editor so
you may want to be careful.

--
George Greer            | CircleMUD Community Resources
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.circlemud.net/