Re: Very Stock Mud

From: J P (JoeP401@email.msn.com)
Date: 01/30/00

Actually I ripped out all of my files, except the 30.* files and the iondex
files
tne I looked through the code and commented out the specific sub-routines
for mobs ect to each zone (as to refer to them at a later date. IE: The
mayors code)

Well honeslty this may not be the way for you (some people do ahve lives
unlike me), as you may not have the time to learn everything again.

Oh BTW this is OT
a PS to jeremy I scored a 98/100 on my AP Comp Sci midterm exam.

--LordKaT