Re: NEWBIE Time zone code

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 02/01/00

        I don't remember off hand, but if I had to guess, I'd say comm.c
since quite a number of the heartbeat functions are in there.  If you're
really worried about it, just grep for things like "sun" and "rise" on the
same line.  Then find out what calls it.  If I remember, it does get
updated somewhere in the heartbeat section in comm.c, but the effects are
in limits.c?

                                        PjD